Founded in 2015, GetinHere provides ticketing services to event managers worldwide. We operate with a single mission: Maximizing ticket sales while providing the best technology for event managers around the world. We disrupted the industry by introducing our simple flat fee pricing model. Regardless of price or currency, our prices stay the same!
Check out our brief introduction video!
GetinHere is user friendly, and setting up an event is very simple. Just follow these three steps:
- Sign up for your free account at http://www.eventbee.com/main/user/signup
- Create your event and ticket information
- Start selling tickets on your own website, facebook fan page, and many other media tools!
When someone buys a ticket to your event, they will receive an email confirmation with a QR code and any information that is needed for easy check in. You can monitor ticket sales in real-time from your account, and generate attendee reports at any time.
For a more in-depth description about how GetinHere works, please visit http://getinhere.co/how-ticketing-works
We have used implemented great technology so that our users can easily manage their events from start to finish. Please visit our features page to learn more: http://www.eventbee.com/main/features
GetinHere has great geo-locational and social sharing capabilities integrated throughout our site:
- Social media sharing tools on event page
- Facebook commenting integrated into event page and user profile
- Facebook RSVP list that directly displays attendees and drives traffic to your event page
- Network ticket selling: Tap your attendees to sell tickets for you
- Hyperlocal push notifications delivering the a targeted message to nearby users
Check out our Network Selling video here!
There are two fees that you will be paying with online ticketing:
Flat Service Fee
For simple ticketing, our fee is one pound per ticket sold, regardless of ticket price. No additional percentage fees like other companies. For complete details, please visithttp://www.eventbee.com/main/pricing
Credit Card Processing Fees
Depending on which processing service you decide to use, you will pay a credit card processing fee to them. We support Paypal, Stripe, Braintree and Authorize.net processing. These providers charge around 1.4% + 25p per transaction.
You also have the option of using GetinHere credit card processing, the fee is 4.95% + 40p. With this option, there is no need to sign up for other credit card processing services.
You have complete control over which fees you collect from the attendee. Following are the three options:
- Collect the service fee and the credit card processing fee from your attendees
- Split the fees with your attendees
- Pay the service fee and the credit card processing fee yourself
You can also collect any additional fees from your attendees towards the event.
If you are using PayPal, Stripe, Braintree or Authorize.net for credit card processing, money instantly goes to your account.
For GetinHere processed payments, 90% of proceeds are mailed out via check the first week of the month for all closed events in the prior month, and the remaining 10% is mailed out in 60 days. The minimum balance required in your account to process check is £100.
Most customers save a huge amount of money by switching to GetinHere. The fact that we do not charge any percentage fees means that you save more money as your ticket prices go up. We encourage you to check our custom savings calculator at http://www.eventbee.com/main/pricing
to see how much you will save by switching to GetinHere!
Yes! We offer a 25% discount on our Business, Advanced and Pro ticketing for non-profit events. For complete details, visit GetinHereforGood
We have many types of events to show you. Here are a few:
event: Click here
to view an event that uses basic ticketing features
event: Click here
to view the event ticketing for a show that is recurring everyday
event: Click here
to view the digitized venue and selling tickets using reserved seating features.
Yes! We support 130 international currencies. We also allow you to customize every word in registration to support your local language.
11. Do I have to sign a contract with GetinHere to get started?
No. We value your flexibility, and we are confident that once you begin using GetinHere, you won’t want to switch! We don’t lock our customers into contracts.
Click here to contact our support, we have 24×7 email customer support.
Like us, or follow us for special promotions and rewards!